Welcome to Aaron Peeters who has just joined the e-seminar. Aaron has just submitted his master's thesis on:

 'Exploring the Effect of Professional Development on Primary Teachers’ Practice in Northern Ghana: a Two-Cycle Action Research Project'

and it is under examination. You can read Aaron's submission at:

http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/module/aaronpeetersmeddis.pdf

Following his work in Northern Ghana Aaron moved to Warburton in the Ngaanyatjarra Lands. Warburton has about 500 people, the indigenous population is about 400. It's about 600km south west of Uluru (Ayres Rock) in Australia.

Aaron writes: "Teaching out here is pretty hard work because the students are not used to life with boundaries.... i'll be out here again next year and am hoping without the added burden of writing a thesis i'll be able to apply the action research skills I have developed more rigorously to my own practice out here. In doing this, it would be great to have the ongoing support, critique and connection of the Living Theory community."

I'm hoping that Aaron finds our responses and conversations helpful in his continuing enquiries.

Love Jack.