I like the Cooperative Strawberries a lot, L. Wouldn't want recalcitrant or rebellious fruit. Legendary Melbourne bands have been named The Fish John West Reject, Frankie goes to Collingwood, Primitive Calculators and recently,The Boomgates. There was also an avant garde band whose name was pronounced tch tch tch but the symbol on the bass drum was an arrow pointing straight ahead, then up vertically then to the right.