Terry,

I'm assuming a mind body conversation in which not all is known or revealed.
I don't decide to jump when someone pours hot coffee in my lap.  But I can
decide that we disagree about our ability to choose how we want to be in the
world.

No matter what they say, Terry, I don't think you're a Turing test.  Your
comments help to improve our ideas, clarify our differing positions and prod
us to remember what it is that we really value.

All the best from the appreciative illusion that is,

Jerry