Wow…

And he shouldn’t have to be told more than once anyway. Just because someone doesn’t pick up social clues doesn’t mean that he cannot learn cos if he cannot learn he cannot work because this is unacceptable no matter the circumstances isn’t it?

Susan Gorton | OH Nurse Manager | Occupational Health Department | Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Foundation Trust | Level 3, Ormond House, 26-27 Boswell St., London WC1N 3JZ |020 7405 9200 Ext 0247 | DD to OHD 020 78138554 | Direct Fax 020 78138355 | Mobile 07833294568

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be printed and entered into the individual's OH file or copied and added as an electronic note on their electronic OH record. This may therefore be disclosed under the Data Protection Act (1998).

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carr Barnes
Sent: 19 December 2012 15:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Aspergers

Hi
I read that in my researching Sue but my concern is whether extends to sexually inappropriate comments. Usually the sexually inappropriate behaviour is around not knowing boundaries of touching etc. The only reference I could find to very socially taboo behaviours was related to if they had repeated exposure to porn to a level they took the language used to be 'normal' so copied it.

The language reported is so taboo it is offending men in an environment where the language would be normally colourful at the best of times.

Regards,  Carr