I had a recent query on the Facebook site  UK Occupational Health Practitioners. I was unable to identify training. I think there my be a trend to blood testing before instead of mantoux, but those working  in  the NHS will have greater insight into this than I. There has been NICE guidance on the subject
Some MASTA travel clinics do BCG/mantoux

I thikn  I am right in saying that Mantoux cannot be given by a PGD but needs a Patient Specific Direction( Ie the patient must be named, much like an individual prescription)

http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947330248

http://pathways.nice.org.uk/pathways/tuberculosis/preventing-the-spread-of-tuberculosis-by-bcg-vaccinatio

Diane Romano-Woodward
RN  RSCPHN-OH  BSc   M Med Sc.(Occ Health)
Sunny Blue Sky Limited
Company Number  06865212