Dear All

I am pleased to announce that the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the
University of Hull has advertised 20 new University PhD Scholarships for the
academic year 2013-14. Please see:

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/graduateschool/phdscholarships.aspx

Scholarships are advertised in the following areas: American Studies; Drama,
Theatre & Performance; English; Film Studies; Philosophy; History; Law;
Modern Languages; Music; Politics; Social Science; Study of Slavery and
Emancipation; and Arts & New Media.

The competition will be fierce between applicants from all of the above
areas. We encourage applicants with good track records of academic
achievement (normally a first class BA and an MA with Distinction) to apply.

Best Wishes
Maria X

--
Dr Maria Chatzichristodoulou [aka Maria X]
Director of Postgraduate Studies