 HI Everyone,
 I would like to find out how home births  are staffed around your country?

Is there any law regarding the second midwife? Are you aware of any published work about the use of  one or two midwives for a home birth?

I am presently midwifery lecturer and I have been asked by the Primary Health Department of the Ministry of Health to look up any information regarding home births, so as to proceed with the documentation and the directives.

Thank you in advance for your precious help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

With regards,
Victoria

Dr Victoria Vivilaki
RM PgCert MMedSc PhD
Lecturer
Midwifery Department
TEI Athens, GREECE
Skype: v_vivilaki
Twitter: @v_vivilaki
Mobile: 0030 6945159535
Land line: 0030 2109019112
Home Address: Passionos 44-46, Athens 11631, Greece