The Persée site is amazing. As well as the *Mélanges de l'École française
de Rome*, there are many other treasures:

    *Annales* (334 Issues, 13717 Articles, 1929-2002)
    *Revue d'histoire de l'Église de France* (187 Issues, 3354 Articles,
1910-1984)
    *Cahiers de Civilisation Médiévale* (191 Issues, 4972 Articles,
1958-2007)

and much more, all free. As far as my inexpert eye can tell, they have also
been attentive to state-of-the-art metadata requirements (OAI-PMH, DOI,
MarcXML. MODS, Dublin Core). -- Paul

On 20 December 2012 11:28, George FERZOCO <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear medieval-religion colleagues:
>
> I didn't know about this -- very cool indeed!
>
> http://www.persee.fr/web/revues/home/prescript/revue/mefr
>
> Best wishes, George
>
> --
> George FERZOCO

Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3246 9888  |  home: (07) 3246 9894

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]