Dear Colleagues,

Our latest blog post for our REF2014/36 website is from the LSE's Charlie
Beckett, who writes about the submission of journalism as research outputs.

http://ref2014.creativefutur.eu/?p=161

Best wishes,

Andy

Professor Andy Miah, Ph.D. | @andymiah
<http://www.twitter.com/andymiah> |www.andymiah.net

Director, Creative Futures Institute
http://creativefutur.es

The Olympics  (2012, Routledge)
http://olympicsbasics.eu

Creative Futures Institute
School of Creative & Cultural Industries
University of the West of Scotland,
MAKE Space, Paisley Campus (Room A213)
PA1 2BE, Scotland, UK.
[t] +44 757 898 4147