Good morning,

I'm glad to say the issue with My Lists has been resolved. Once again, my apologies to anyone who was affected.

Regards,

Keji
---
Product Manager
Talis Education

Talis Education Limited
The Exchange
19 Newhall Street
Birmingham B3 3PJ

Telephone  Number: +44 (0) 121 237 2378
Mobile: +44 (0) 7545 204 009
Twitter: @KZAaaam

On 27 Dec 2012, at 10:31, Keji Adedeji <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good Morning,

We've identified an issue where the My Lists page is failing to load and in some instances throwing up an error message for some users.

This is currently being investigated by our developers as a high priority and we hope to have a resolution soon.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and I will keep you updated with our progress.

Regards,

Keji
---
Product Manager
Talis Education

Talis Education Limited
The Exchange
19 Newhall Street
Birmingham B3 3PJ

Telephone  Number: +44 (0) 121 237 2378
Mobile: +44 (0) 7545 204 009
Twitter: @KZAaaam

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1