Hi All,

Just to update you on recent issues with the My Lists area of Talis Aspire.  This was due to a query being sent to our legacy database system which could not be successfully completed because it generated a request that was too big.

We have now tweaked the My Lists view to only show 10 lists per page, which keeps the request size within reasonable limits.

Once the next re-architecture phase is in place we'll be able to show more lists in the My Lists page.

Kind regards,
Tim

--

Tim Hodson
Technical Consultant

www.talisaspire.com

Mob: +44 7808 776986

Talis Education Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: The Exchange, 19 Newhall Street, Birmingham, B3 3PJ, United Kingdom.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-TALIS-ASPIRE&A=1