Dear Chie and colleagues,

Chie Suga is a good colleague who has visited the UK several times from Keio University in Tokyo and I have welcomed her when in Birmingham, at MLA and since.

I guess ACE may reply but otherwise to avoid Chie receiving a host of emails about numbers perhaps Ian Anstice could help with current CIPFA data and some guidance.

I will ask for her to be sent CILIP’s survey results.

Others may of course wish to contribute opinions and views or refer her to Voices et al.

Best wishes to Chie and all

John

John Dolan OBE

205 Hole Lane