Hi

We have just launched Zinio magazine at North Tyneside Libraries as part of our new Premier Card package, which customers pay a yearly subscription for. It seems fairly straight forward to sign up to it, albeit slightly cumbersome (I have signed up to it and I managed to get the mags onto my ipad quite easily J). The only problem we have at the moment is we should have around 90 magazine but we can only access A-N, which apparently is something to do with Zinio needing to encrypt them for our Library service (or something along those lines).

Thanks

Victoria

Victoria Harrison

Team Leader