Dear Lis-pub-libs list members,

We thought you'd like to know that there are a number of courses teetering
on having the right number of bidders to find a convenient date for everyone
and run them. They are:

Archival Collections: How to collect, work with and manage the archives in
your care http://bit.ly/CC_ArchivalCollections a brilliant course from
Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan for people who have responsibility for archives,
but are not trained archivists. The course currently has 10 bidders so with
just 5 more we'd be ready to select dates and make it happen.

Project Management: An essential guide: http://bit.ly/TGJbVQ also with
Elizabeth is an interactive session with tools and advice to ensure your
projects are expertly delivered. This has 12 bidders - so nearly there.

How to Manage People: A guide to tools and techniques for new managers:
http://bit.ly/CC_HTMPInfo - a fun and lively workshop with practical
exercises and inspiring discussion brought to you by Hopkins Van Mil:
www.hopkinsvanmil.co.uk with an updated section on appraisals. Not to be
missed this course is our current favourite with 13 bidders - only two more
sign ups needed!

What are people saying...
----------
Recent attenders on these courses said,

'The tutor was excellent, warm and encouraging - thank you very much'

'It was really great to do a course with sympathies towards how heritage
organisations are run. Obviously they are completely different from
corporate etc. so I really identified with everything. Thank you!'

We hope there is something of interest for lis-pub-libs list members in our
social enterprise offer, but let us know if not and we'll work hard to fill
the gaps.

Best wishes,

Henrietta and Anita
Creating Capacity