-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Abbott
Sent: 19 December 2012 19:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: O.S. Explorer maps

Please disregard my email of 5 minutes ago  - sent in error.

As Birmingham Central Library moves towards an 8 month closure period
(for
maps at any rate), until our re-opening as the Library of Birmingham
next
September, can anyone suggest where, within easy reach of Birmingham,
one
of our regular readers can have access to a complete set of O.S.
Explorer
maps  of Great Britain?

Richard Abbott

Archives and Heritage
Central Library
Chamberlain Square
Birmingham
B3  3HQ

tel         0121 303 4549
fax        0121 464 1176
e-mail   [log in to unmask]

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent
by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please
accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorised
access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be
unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by
Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring
internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking
software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of
Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.