Dear all,

I'm looking for a paper that is in the following publication:

Author - corporate

National Library of Australia.

Title

Studies in the eighteenth century. Papers presented at the David Nichol Smith Memorial Seminar, Canberra, 1966. Edited by R. F. Brissenden.

Publisher/year

Canberra: Australian National University Press, 1968.

Author of paper

AH Cash

Title of paper

The birth of Tristram Shandy: Sterne & Dr Burton

Pages

133-154

I can supply request number and our BL customer code if successful.

Many thanks
Lilian

Lilian Ryan
Inter Library Loans
Royal Society of Medicine
1 Wimpole Street,
London, W1G 0AE
': (+44) (0) 20 7290 2943
7: (+44) (0) 20 7290 2939
*:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

***************** Important Notice - Disclaimer ******************
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.