Hi Helen - yes we are having the same issue. I have reported it to OVID; doesn't help when I have a session tomorrow morning with our new doctors to demo e-access to our journals!

Preeti

-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beton, Helen ([log in to unmask])
Sent: 04 December 2012 15:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Problem accessing OvidSP via OpenAthens

Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing a problem accessing OvidSP resources via OpenAthens?  We are currently receiving the following error message for all of our subscribed Ovid resources:-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are logged into the OpenAthens service, but you do not have permission to access this particular resource.

Your session has now been terminated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've logged a call with the supplier and Eduserv and will update the list as I receive any further information.

Thanks.

Helen

Helen Beton
Library Computing Officer