Dear Colleagues,

We have been working in bibliometrics since 2008, conducting  studies on the research publications of UPC professors in several scientifics and technical areas.
You can see the reports produced by our library in http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=ca&sl=ca&tl=en&u=http://bibliotecnica.upc.edu/BRGF/serveis/bibliometria

We find your initiative very interesting, but I'm afraid we wo'nt be able to assist to the meeting. Even though we would really like to share our experiences, and to know how other colleagues are dealing with this issue.

How could we contribute to the Meeting?, there will be an official "call for papers"? It would be possible to send contributions, although we won't assist?

Best regards,

Ruth Íñigo
Responsable Unitat de Serveis per a la Recerca
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya - BarcelonaTech
Biblioteca Rector Gabriel Ferraté
Jordi Girona 1-3
E-08034 Barcelona
Tel +34 93 401 56 02
http://bibliotecnica.upc.es/bib160

Declaració a favor del dret a la recerca en obert
http://bibliotecnica.upc.edu/content/signa-la-declaració-favor-del-dret-la-recerca-en-obert