From: caleb racey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 5 December 2012 09:38
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Adobe shibboleth

Not directly related but we are in the final stages of setting up Microsoft Dreamspark and Dreamspark premium student subscriptions with kivuto.com   with shibboleth.

Kivuto (enitityid is onthehub.com) seem to be a portal based system and also provide Adobe software. So that might be an option.

So far they seem to have their head screwed on shib wise and we can pass them an ismemberof attribute of STEM to identify users who qualify for Dreamspark premium via being on a science technology engineering or maths degree (STEM).

Regards

Cal