Hi

Just so you are aware with the new events system currently a booking request does require four fields to be completed as indicated by the asterix.

You do not need to complete any other fields as you are already registered as a contact on our new CRM which is linked to the events system.

Thanks to John Pollitt for raising this and I hope this update is helpful.

Regards

Maryse

Maryse Fisher, e-Learning Advisor, JISC Regional Support Centre Eastern,

Tel: 01245 684096. Mobile: 07919 392778.

email: [log in to unmask]

IT Services, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 1SQ.

http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/eastern

Keep informed with e-bytes at: http://www.jiscrsc.ac.uk/eastern/communications/e-bytes.aspx

Stimulating and supporting innovation in learning JISC RSC Eastern welcomes feedback on our services via [log in to unmask]

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail