From: Nicole Jenne
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 12:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [INT-BOUNDARIES] International organizations' provisions in support
of judicial settlement of territorial conflict

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to ask you for your help in investigating the international support
mechanisms for the settlement of territorial disputes, such as the OAS's
Fund for Peace which provides financial support for taking a conflict to the
ICJ. If you know of similar mechanisms in other fora or work that has been
done on this issue, I'd be most grateful to learn about it.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Nicole

Nicole Jenne

European University Institute
Department of Political and Social Sciences
Badia Fiesolana
Via dei Roccettini, 9
I - 50014 San Domenico di Fiesole