Dear All,

I attach a flyer for the 2013 CCRP Round Table that will take place on 25th January 2013 on the future of the UK competition regime following the recent institutional reforms. The focus this year will be on market inquiries and we have secured an excellent set of panellists including Lord Currie. This is part of the 2-day bi-annual CCRP workshop (24&25 January 2013) for which I attach the programme too. I attach a registration form for both events - there is no registration fee.

                        I look forward to seeing you all at City University this January,

Best wishes
Xeni

Dr Xeni Dassiou, Reader in Economics
Director, Centre for Competition & Regulatory Policy
Director, MSc Economic Regulation & Competition

Economics Department - School of Social Sciences (D320)
City University London | Northampton Square | London EC1V 0HB | UK
Phone: (0) 20 7040 0206 | Fax: (0) 20 7040 8580 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web page: www.staff.city.ac.uk/x.dassiou<http://www.staff.city.ac.uk/x.dassiou>
http://www.city.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/economic-regulation-and-competition
http://www.city.ac.uk/social-sciences/economics/research/centre-for-competition-and-regulatory-policy
Book your free place at the spring 2013 evening seminars in competition and regulation at:

 [cid:image001.jpg@01CCF564.C64A8910]