Dear Colleague,

Apologies for cross-posting and season's greetings from IMPACT, University of Liverpool, UK.

May I take this opportunity to bring to your attention our Health Impact Assessment course dates for 2013? Please circulate as you wish.

On campus comprehensive course will run twice, weeks commencing 17th June and 11th November 2013 in the Foresight Centre, an award winning venue on the University campus. Early bird registration is available now and delegates are able to take advantage of a discounted hotel tariff, if they wish. Bursary places are not available.

Online, short, introductory courses are planned for 14 January, 15th April and 1st July.

In the first instance, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or telephone +44(0)151-794 5004 for further information and registration.

Regards
Hilary Dreaves
Research Fellow (HIA)
IMPACT
International Health Impact Consortium
Department of Public Health and Policy
Institute of Psychology, Health and Society
University of Liverpool
Liverpool 3GB

Tel:       +44(0)151-794 5004 (office)
Email:    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Website:www.healthimpactassesment.co.uk

2009 winner Research Councils UK Knowledge Transfer award for Public Policy and Service Impact
www.liv.ac.uk/news/features/impacts-award.htm<http://www.liv.ac.uk/news/features/impacts-award.htm>