G'day, folks.

Judging from the mailing list, it seems to have been a quiet week over
the past week.

So things I'd like to discuss:

1. There is a GDB today (tomorow, "today" is today, or rather tomorrow,
ie today is yesterday tomorrow.)

Interesting things (from our persp.) include DPM community and possibly
software defined networks and maybe perfsonar, and of course the drink
at the end ;-)

2. ATLAS Jamboree summary - items for GridPP storage?  I can't find the
agenda page because Indico is asking me to log in.

3. Anything we need to do in preparation for things running happily over
the Christmas break?

4. "Big data" (re)visited - couple of follow up points from last week's
discussion.

5. AOB

Thanks
--jens