Dear all,
we are delighted to announce the programme of our sessions in the next term:

IGRS GRADUATE FORUM JANUARY SESSION
Thursday, 17 January 2013, 18:00-19:30
Stewart House (adjacent Senate House), STB 8

Organiser: Arnhilt Johanna Hoefle (IGRS)

A collaboration with the Queen Mary Historical Research Forum (http://qmhistoricalresearchforum.blogspot.co.uk)

Craig Griffiths (QMUL): "For gays the Third Reich never ended!" The West German Gay Movement and the Pink Triangle in the 1970s

Katherine Connelly (QMUL): Tragedy and Farce: The Parisian Popular Stage in Marx's 1840s

IGRS GRADUATE FORUM FEBRUARY SESSION
Thursday, 7 February 2013, 18:00-19:30
Senate House, G21A

Organiser: Maite Usoz de la Fuente (KCL)

Theme: Magic and Manufacture in two Late Medieval Spanish and French Texts

Jessica Stoll (KCL): If I show you heaven, will you believe in me? Playing god in the Roman de Perceforest

Rachel Scott (KCL): Making the world through words: the "sotil aguja" of the puta vieja Celestina

IGRS GRADUATE FORUM MARCH SESSION
Thursday, 7 March 2013, 18:00-19:30
Senate House, G21A

Organiser: Rocío Rødtjer (KCL)

Theme: After Magic Realism: Exploring the New Narrative Cartographies in Contemporary Latin America

Katie Brown (KCL): Venezuelan Literature: Scorned at Home, Ignored Abroad

Rachael Nazarko (KCL): Family Tragedy as National Allegory in Contemporary Southern Cone Novels: The Intertwining of Personal and Political

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes
The Graduate Forum Team
Arnhilt, Karen, Kit, Maite, Pei-Sze, Rebecca, Rocío

* http://www.igrs.sas.ac.uk/graduate-study/research-training/igrs-graduate-forum
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/130047952450