If you want an authentic jester, one of the best is Peet Cooper :

http://www.peetcooper.co.uk/

Best wishes,

Paul Baker
Supreme Commander
Diabolus in Musica
Historical musicians in costume
Replica musical instruments and historical artifacts
Interactives, websites, audio & video work
www.diabolus.org