Hi GEM freelancers, I have been self-employed for 8 years now and I have always worked on the basis of a daily rate for the work I do which is a combination of heritage and adult education.  However, a new project has come about and I need to think about an hourly rate to charge the client for the delivery I will do for them.  In this instance would you simply divide your day rate by 8 hours?  Or do you work your hourly rate out differently?  This may seem like a really silly question but I want to make sure I'm doing things right for myself and my client. Many thanks, Lisa