Hello Gemmers,

Due to a some last minute cancellations we have a few places left on our Social Media Basics training course which takes place at our office in East London (Aldgate East) tomorrow –

Friday 7th December.

This is a one-day practical course from 10.00 – 16.45 and you can see further details here http://www.sounddelivery.org.uk/training/social-media-basics/

Delegate rate is now £95+VAT (instead of £195+VAT)

If you want to book a place email [log in to unmask] or call 020 7993 6340.

We don’t normally send emails like this out on mass but as we work with many museum and heritage groups thought in this instance that the course might be useful for individuals.

Best wishes

  Jude

Jude Habib

Director sounddelivery