Good afternoon all,

We will shortly be advertising a new role within our Education Department. Apart from the wonderful GEM jobs page, what websites would anyone recommend for publicising opportunities? Free ones preferably!

Kind regards

Chris

Chris Bennion

Museum Learning Officer

Ragged School Museum

Experience the life of the Victorian Poor

46-50 Copperfield Road

London E3 4RR

t: 020 8980 6405

f: 020 8983 3481

www.raggedschoolmuseum.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/RaggedSchool

Follow us on Facebook! http://bit.ly/cddByJ

The Ragged School Museum is an independent museum and registered charity no.

800538