Apologies for any cross posting

The Campaign for Learning has a number trainer/freelance opportunities that may be of interest to educators- please see below for details and please feel free to circulate to relevant contacts.

Many thanks,

Julia

The Campaign for Learning is an independent charity that promotes learning to create a fairer and better society.

We have a range of immediate opportunities for talented trainers and associates:

Mind the Gap
We are looking for six dynamic trainers to deliver the Campaign for Learning's Mind the Gap programme in schools across England. Mind the Gap is an innovative family learning course designed to engage families in learning and raise children and young people's motivation and achievement. The programme embeds Learning to Learn principles in a context of animation and new media and technology, and responds directly to families' needs, ideas and interests. Successful candidates will be confident in using technology to support teaching and learning and have experience of delivering dynamic teaching and learning experiences to both children, young people and fellow professionals. Full training and support will be provided for successful candidates.

We are also looking to strengthen our team of trainers, consultants and associates across all our areas of activity, and in particular in the following fields:

School improvement/Teaching & Learning in Schools
The Campaign for Learning is working in partnership with schools to support school improvement and increase the effectiveness of their teaching and learning. We are looking for trainers and associates with expertise in teaching and learning, and in particular with knowledge of Learning to Learn and metacognitive approaches, and consultants and associates with experience in supporting school improvement and professional development in schools, to strengthen our team and enable us to respond to an increasing demand for these services.

Curriculum Review in FE
The Campaign for Learning is involved in subcontracted work on curriculum review in Further Education. We are looking for consultants and associates with senior level FE curriculum experience to strengthen our team and enable us to respond flexibly to demand in this field.

All posts are on offered on a self-employed basis and competitive daily rates will be agreed depending on role and experience.

Full details and application form can be downloaded from the Campaign for Learning's website on the 'Work for Us' page in the 'About Us' section at http://www.campaign-for-learning.org.uk/cfl/Whatcanweoffer/trainers_and_associates_for_mind_the_gap_project_and_other_activity_areas.asp

If you have any questions please contact Alison Warren, National Manager: Training and Consultancy, Campaign for Learning on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 8th January 2013.