From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jude Habib
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:13 PM
Subject: Museums/Heritage Orgs with Young People's Steering Groups

Hello

I am sure that this topic has probably been asked before but I have either missed them / or been out of the loop.

Does anyone know if there is a list of museums/heritage orgs with dedicated youth steering groups eg like the Museum of London’s Junction?

If there is one, could someone send me a link when they have the chance? If not and you have a youth panel / steering group – could you let me know?

I’d be happy to compile a list and sent it back out to the forum.

Also if you don’t have a youth panel and are looking to develop plans for one in the future could you let me know too – especially non-London organisations.

Thanks so much for your help

Best wishes

  Jude

Jude Habib