Hi folks,

Happy New Year.  The latest issue of InterpNEWS (for  Jan/Feb) is out and
we are preparing for the March/April Issue.  I know  that almost 200 Gem
members now receive InterpNEWS.  It's FREE by the  way.

Some great news- the National Park Service in the US asked me  if they can
forward the PDF for InterpNEWS to their regional offices to forward  on to
interpretive staff through out the US.  Of course I said yes - and IN  is
also being forwarded on to other agency staff in the US Forest Service and US
Army Corps of Engineer Rangers.  With that "bounce" InterpNEWS is now being
received by well over 2000 readers in 8 countries.   So to keep it  going
strong I need YOUR articles.  For the next issue if you are doing or  have
done some interesting and innovative interpretive work/projects consider
sharing it with interpreters all over.  Some potential article  topics:

- Interpreting Climate Change
- Interpreting Rail Road Heritage
- Community Interpretation
- Interpretive Research and visitor studies
- New exhibits
- Live interpretation and costume interpretation (good place  for you
consultants to show
  what you can offer )
- New digital technology, QR codes, i Phone, etc. used for  interpretation.
- Interpretive programs/services in zoos and botanical  gardens.
- Heritage Interpretation topics,
- Art museum interpretation.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail.  If you have  not yet received
InterpNEWS and would like to see the current amazing issue, I  am happy to
send it to you.  InterpNEWS is published as a FREE (that's  right Free, no
cost, no tricks- free) interpretation news magazine.

Cheers, and again, hope you all have a great new  year.

John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher
_www.heritageinterp.com_ (http://www.heritageinterp.com)

Our March/April Issue Cover - FYI