Hello,
This is a very minor reporting bug, but I just noticed it so I thought I'd bring it to your attention.
Under FSL 5.0.2 (not sure about the other 5.0.x versions), the first line of "Analysis methods" under report_reg.html says:
"FMRI data processing was carried out using FEAT (FMRI Expert Analysis Tool) Version (version), …"

i.e., "(version)" rather than an actual version number.

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders