It may be that your SGE queues are not setup to allow the randomise to complete in time - ask your local IT admin to have a look - or maybe edit the dual_regression script to submit randomise to a longer queue….  ie change the -T 60 option near the end to something longer?

Cheers.

On 3 Dec 2012, at 10:39, Viola Wittstock wrote:

> Dear Cornelius,
>
> I just found your post on SGE & randomise - it seems I have similar issue:
>
> I have configured a Ubuntu machine with 8 cores for SGE, so far it's working for MELODIC etc.
>
> However, when I ran the dual_regression script on this local cluster, the analysis does not finish -  I do get dr_stage3 results only for two ICs (IC0014 and IC0015 out of 15 ICs). The dr_stage2 is complete with all files (dr_stage2_ic00xx for all ICs). When I look at the drD.o files, then randomise seems not to finish (randomise does not finish the permutations).
>
> Did you come up with a solution to this?
>
> Cheers
> Viola

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)