Hi - well the easiest thing to do is to just ignore the randomise-based testing of all other components.  If you tell dual_regression to run just a small (or just 1) permutation then none of that should take too long, and you can run the proper run of randomise with lots of permutations on the RSN of interest.

Cheers.

On 14 Dec 2012, at 06:59, Marcus Heldmann wrote:

> After performing a group ica, I have a solution of 29 components. Some of these components can be explained by artifacts. Since I have a concret hypothesis regarding group differences in the default mode network, I just want to test this component. However, I found no way to test just the relevant component instead of performing a test on all 29 components. Is there a way of testing specific components using dual_regression?
>
> Thanks for any help, Marcus Heldmann

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)