That is excellent, Anderson. Really thanks for your clarification of my puzzles:)

Very best,

Mark

2012/12/3 Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
In principle yes, but I'm reluctant to say "always" and be forgetting some scenario... In any case, Jeanette Mumford has an excellent page that explains mean centering and similar issues here: http://mumford.fmripower.org/mean_centering/