Hi - they pass different weighting options for the TFCE "cluster enhancement" - this is described in the NeuroImage paper on TFCE.

I've not looked into applying TFCE to the "flow" edge images from SIENAr - but I would think that maybe --T2 is the best thing to choose as the data at that stage is fundamentally 2D.

Cheers.