Hi,

Unlike most tools (because it is a very old tool), the order of the options in convert_xfm cannot be altered, so you must have -omat first and then -inverse.  So you should do:

convert_xfm-omat $subjloud/EVfeats/$subj_EV_run$RUN_full.feat/reg/reg_output/Std2Example_func.mat -inverse $subjloud/EVfeats/$subj_EV_run$RUN_full.feat/reg/example_func2standard.mat

Try this and see if it fixes the problem.

All the best,
	Mark