Sent: 05 December 2012 13:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: JCQ Survey 2012-13 Afternoon Start Time

Same Sally,

All our exams start at 14:00.. I’m against this.

Regards,

Alan Fenton
Head of Exams
RHH 210
Newcastle College
0191 2004318

Sent: 05 December 2012 13:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: JCQ Survey 2012-13 Afternoon Start Time

Hi everyone

What does everyone think of this?

We have always started our exams at 2pm so we will have to change to 1.30pm if they change it to 1pm

I don’t really understand the logic behind it I am sure we can raise it at the AoC conference in Feb

Thanks

Sally