Yes us too - easy although I don't find their secure site the best - and their spreadsheets that you upload have limits on the numbers which we regularly exceed and there for end up sending double!

Michelle

On 4 December 2012 16:29, Bustard, Steve <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We use NEBOSH and find them good to deal with.

Thanks

Steve

01536 413036

Ext 11036

Sent: 04 December 2012 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nebosh exams

We are running NEBOSH exams on Friday and I find NEBOSH easy, compared to some Awarding Bodies!

Sent: 04 December 2012 16:20
To: [log in to unmask]

We have used NEBOSH and they are fine.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College

New College Drive

Swindon

SN3 1AH

T: 01793 732 876

M: 07815 828 323

F: 01793 496355

E: [log in to unmask]

http://www.fairsharemusic.com/images/facebook-icon.png      http://www.merton.gov.uk/learning/schools/twitter-icon.jpg

Sent: 04 December 2012 15:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nebosh exams

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone has ever dealt with Nebosh (Health and Safety) exams?

How have you found the board? Access arrangements etc etc?

Thanks

NAOMI KELLY
SENIOR EXAMS OFFICER
Exams Department

Warwickshire College
Warwick New Road
Leamington Spa

Warwickshire

CV 32 5JE

Tel Ext: 01926 318016
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.warwickshire.ac.uk

__________________________________
College Email Disclaimer

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.

Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message, otherwise than to notify the College on +44 (0) 1926 318035 or [log in to unmask]. You should delete this message and any files transmitted with it from your computer and destroy any copies made.

Warwickshire College gives no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the message and files and does not necessarily endorse any opinions expressed within it.

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.

Darlington College - Officially Outstanding (Ofsted May 2009).

College Mission - Excellence in education for learning, life and work.

College Values - Commitment, Ambition, Respect, Excellence.

8Supporting greener IT - Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

For information about Darlington College go to http://www.darlington.ac.uk

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by Darlington College IT Services using MailMarshal

"Tresham is a good college with outstanding features" - Ofsted 2009

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tresham College of Further & Higher Education. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com

--

Michelle Turner

Examinations Manager / Rheolwr Arholiadau

Deeside College /Coleg Glannau Dyfrdwy

Kelsterton Road / Ffordd Celstryn

Connah's Quay / Cei Conna

Flintshire / Sir y Fflint

CH5 4BR / CH5 4BR

 Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Tel/Ffon: 01244 831531 Ext: 6107

Fax/Ffacs: 01244 814305

Please consider the environment before printing / Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu