Shirley

You can use it for continuing study for the same qualifications, but not for new ones. For example, if he is retaking his GCSE English that this applied to before then that is OK, but if he has moved onto GCSE French or AS English the answer is No. Also, you still need evidence of it being his normal way of working if he is receiving tuition at your College.

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]
Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/12/2012 11:13 >>>

Hi Everyone

Confused.again..We have a learner who has brought with them one of the NAA approval forms from GCSE online assessment portal from his school.

This is in date but can we use it without having the form 8 to back it up??

Thanks for any help.....

Shirley Hallett
Examination Manager
01925 494450 extn 4450
01925 494497 Fax

This email and any content are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Herefordshire College of Technology.

Herefordshire College of Technology. Folly Lane, Hereford.

http://www.hct.ac.uk/News/info_event.html

Information Event Dates

This email has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security.cloud service.

For more information please visit http://www.icritical.com/