Good morning all

Apologies for mentioning our most hated subject, but this it's in relation to supervised rest breaks.

Our Senco has just discovered this, and we now have a number of students who are entitled to Supervised Rest breaks, I have been looking in the joke book (oops I meant the JCQ regulations) to see is there limit as to either how long a rest break can last or how many breaks a student can take.  Whilst I appreciate that it must relate to the severity of the students condition - I feel in one particular instance a one and half hour exam could end up lasting all day!

How do you monitor or regulate this in your Centre, information will be greatly received.

Karen

KAREN HEATH - Examinations Officer

Hartlepool Sixth Form College, Brinkburn, Blakelock Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5PF | 01429 294444 | www.hpoolsfc.ac.uk<http://www.hpoolsfc.ac.uk>

Confidentiality:

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. The contents of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the organisation.

Viruses:

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e mail and any attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.

Security Warning:

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.

Privacy:

We reserve the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.