Sent: 19 December 2012 12:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AAT

Hi Everyone
Nearly Christmas!
Do any of you offer AAT for apprentices, and if so do you process their AAT registration on their behalf?
Thanks

________________________________
Assessments & Achievements Manager
National Centre Number 63459
Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR
* +44 (0)1935 845523
ü www.yeovil.ac.uk<http://www.yeovil.ac.uk/>

Note:
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Yeovil College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You.

Scanned by MailMarshal - M86 Security's comprehensive email content security solution. Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.m86security.com<http://www.m86security.com>