Sent: 05 December 2012 14:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recording Oral Exams

Does anyone use MP3 recorders to record oral exams?  I'm looking at specifically Welsh, not sure if applicable for other MFL's?

If so could you answer the following:

  *   whose responsibility is it for showing the examiners how to use the equipment
  *   who is responsible for downloading the files from the recorders onto secure website or creating disks etc
  *   what policies do you have in place for the above
Thanks
Michelle

--

Michelle Turner

Examinations Manager / Rheolwr Arholiadau

Deeside College /Coleg Glannau Dyfrdwy

Kelsterton Road / Ffordd Celstryn

Connah's Quay / Cei Conna

Flintshire / Sir y Fflint

CH5 4BR / CH5 4BR

 Email/Ebost: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Tel/Ffon: 01244 831531 Ext: 6107

Fax/Ffacs: 01244 814305

Please consider the environment before printing / Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu
[http://www.deeside.ac.uk/marketing/email/strap.jpg]
This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.
?