From:   Duncan Buck <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   05/12/2012 14:06
Subject:        Re: FW: JCQ Survey 2012-13 Afternoon Start Time
Sent by:        The FE Exams Network mailing list

Am I being dense, but how do you respond using a form that wasn't attached
to the Email and isn't on the JCQ website?

Duncan

Duncan Buck
Exams Co-ordinator
Herefordshire College of Technology
DDI: 01432 365315
Int: x315
Group Email: [log in to unmask]
Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods, MP3/4 players, or any
device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and
that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/12/2012 13:50 >>>
Hi everyone
What does everyone think of this?
We have always started our exams at 2pm so we will have to change to
1.30pm if they change it to 1pm
I don't really understand the logic behind it I am sure we can raise it at
the AoC conference in Feb
Thanks
Sally