I don't know of other filters that have been tested. This is a fairly thorough filter though I would add terms that represent the people, like "Africans," "Egyptians," etc... I would add "third world". There is plenty of literature that was written before that phrase was seen as politically incorrect. I would consider including cities. I would add the tagged index terms for the resources that have them - Medline and Embase, for example.