FYI.

-----Original Message-----
From: ESCAP-SDD [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, 24 December 2012 9:44 PM
Subject: Disability at a Glance 2012 and the Incheon Strategy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to inform you that the publication titled “Disability at a Glance 2012: Strengthening the evidence base in Asia and the Pacific” is available at (big file 13m takes a while to download) < http://www.unescap.org/sdd/publications/DG2012/SDD-Disability-Glance-2012.pdf
>. This fourth edition stresses the urgent need to work towards a
>greater
common understanding of disability, related data and data collection practices.

I am also pleased to inform you that the publication on the “Incheon Strategy to ‘Make the Right Real’ for Persons with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific”, which was adopted by Governments at the High-level Intergovernmental Meeting on the Final Review of the Implementation of the Asian and Pacific Decade of Disabled Persons, 2003-2012, is also available at < http://www.unescap.org/sdd/publications/IncheonStrategy/Incheon-Strategy.pdf
>.

I  would  like  to  take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your support.

We  look  forward  to working closely with you in the implementation of the new Asian and Pacific Decade of Persons with Disabilities, 2013-2022.

With best wishes for the New Year,

Nanda Krairiksh
Director
Social Development Division