Thanks for having quoted another extremely interesting source of pertinent documentation.

I skipped that in my previous message because it did not contain the document I was looking for (the same is with the DH website).  Unfortunately from the 'snapshots' archived by TNA  one can only study the
overall presentation of the information that was published at a certain time by a certain domain, whereas the original files that were available in downloadable formats are not archived and not accessible
anymore -  that is the case of the first edition of the second part of the NHS RM Code of practice in PDF and Word versions.

I can infer these files WERE still available in 2008 (because the first snapshot of the web page archived by TNA is dated 14/02/2008, the links to the documents were still there and there are some other
contextual / content related details that may be relevant in corroborating this hypothesis) but now the electronic version seems simply disappeared both from the archived copies of the pages at TNA and from the
DH website.

The good news is the printed version of the British Library copy of the document has finally been found - if the system says it is temporarily not available it is simply because it is me who has booked it and
is going to use it for a little while.

Kind Regards

Brunella Longo
Information Management Adviser
http://www.brunellalongo.co.uk

M +447549921488

email: [log in to unmask]

Address for correspondence: Suite 107, 61 Willow Walk, London SE1 5SF