Dear all:
You may remember from last year my students in a urban social and cultural geographies course made a web page on the wet markets here in Hong Kong.

This year I asked the students to do a similar activity and the chose to focus on some parts of Hong Kong that are more ordinary--or to use their term, unique.  If you are interested in seeing what they've done the link is http://geog3413.weebly.com

Be sure to roll your mouse over the links on the side rather than click the pictures as that gives you access to much more information.

If you like to give some feedback that would be welcome too (you can send it to me at [log in to unmask]). The students last year really appreciated the comments and I know this year's group would too.

With best wishes,
Megan

Sent from my iPhone