Cheers,

I hope this finds you well.  If you have already taken part in the study: Evaluation as Social Intervention and the Predictability of Psychological Well – Being Outcomes from the Practice and Principles of Empowerment Evaluation, I cannot thank you enough.  If you have yet to take part, this is a gentle and friendly reminder that I am still collecting data and would value your input on your empowerment or empowering evaluation practice.  Please realize that taking part in this study is not for me per se, but so that we all can better understand how to create the conditions necessary for the empowerment and self-determination of those with whom we work.  In that regard, for this study to be most useful to you and other evaluation practitioners or researchers, it is imperative that as many people as possible participate.

Clicking on the following link http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1035677/Survey-on-Empowerment-Evaluation-Practice-Principles-amp-Outcomes-SEEPPO will take you to the Informed Consent statement, the survey, and provide instructions for taking part in a phone interview if you are so inclined.

I look forward to adding your data to that which has already been collected to learn more about your practice, the principles you follow, and the outcomes of your work.

Best regards and many thanks for your consideration and time,

Jeff

Jeffrey Sheldon, M.A., Ed.M
Doctoral Candidate
School of Behavioral & Organizational Sciences
Claremont Graduate University
The Claremont Colleges
Claremont, CA 91711
Phone:+1 909.447.5474
Skype: +1 909.833.4778

Email: [log in to unmask]
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-sheldon/3/578/76a
Age quod agis - Do what you do well, pay attention to what you are doing